While I am glad that I now have a taste for bananas I’m getting kind of tired of sweet potatoes and eggs. I’ve
found some great recipes, but it is time to shake things up a bit and try some
new ones. Hopefully this coming week will be a little more sane to allow
me to do that!
“snacks” than I want with Robotics though, so need to come up with
some better options there.
- Meal 1: Scrambled eggs
with spinach, prosciutto and salsa; coffee with “pumpkin spice” non-dairy creamer. Yummy but not worth the daily effort!
- Meal 2: Banana and RxBar (not really hungry)
- Meal 3: Acorn squash with sausage, caramelized onions, apples and spinach
- Snacks: Banana and RxBar
- Meal 1: Banana and Rx Bar
- Meal 2: 2 scrambled eggs with diced turkey, spinach, honey nut squash and onions.
- Meal 3: Sweet potato with BBQ on top and a salad
- Snacks: Banana
- Meal 1: Green Juice from Costco, 2 eggs and sweet potato toast
- Meal 2: Salad bar from Legman’s with Chicken Breast and Hard Boiled egg
- Meal 3: Chicken & Apple sausage and sweet potato
- Snacks: Banana, carrots and almond butter, Beet chips
/* Style Definitions */
mso-padding-alt:0in 5.4pt 0in 5.4pt;
font-family:”Times New Roman”;