I’m back sorta settled in at home in Minneapolis.
Here’s a snipit of what the last three weeks have looked like.
- South Lake Tahoe became my favorite place on Earth. Go there to see pure beauty. Amazing.
- Kansas City made the list of cities I never need to see again. It was fine, but that’s about it.
- I worked a conference in Kansas City so had very little control of my eats – which made it virtually impossible to go carb free.
- Between those two weeks (one week in Tahoe, one week in KC) I did Turbo Fire 6 times… not great, but not horrible either.
- Since returning from KC, I have done Les Mills Pump very regularly – and I love it. I would do it twice a day if I thought it was good for my body. Seriously, in love.
- Debating if I need to incorporate some cardio in with my Pump. Thoughts?
- Last weekend I had the first of my three wedding showers. It was amazing. The people in my life are far too generous.
- Tomorrow is the second shower.
- I haven’t seen my husband to be’s face or heard his voice in 2.5 weeks. I haven’t been in his presence in almost 2 months. Long distance sucks.
- I’ve been hovering at 161 this week. My goal is to hit the 150’s by next Friday.
What I’ve been doing –
- No carbs. I had a couple slip ups this week, but I have been mostly living on rotisserie chicken, veggies and fruit
- Les Mills Pump 4-5 times a week
What I need to work on –
- Eating less fruit – limit to TWO servings a day
- Adding cardio – I think I’m going to pick up at week 3 of the C25K, three times a week
And just for fun…
When you step off the plane in Reno, you are greeted with slot machines.
I mean really… South Lake Tahoe is amazing.
I told Brad we needed to become millionaires so we could buy this house. I need it.
Still working on wedding planning…
Had to buy a new car… At first I was sad, but now I’m in love.
What have you been up to? What’re you working on to meet your goal this week?